Adventist Media Response and Conversation

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Brilliant Article on Abundant Rest Blog

Well yes, some may say that it is self serving to point to the article just posted on the Abundant Rest Blog. Being that it is mine, but still if I don't promote myself who will? It will be interesting to see what comments it gets over there. For those who want to see the article without the Adentist Today editor's abridgment here is the article from my website Tradition and Progressive SDA's.

From Abundent Rest Blog:
(Editor’s Note: This article was written by Ron Corson, and originally published in Atoday. It appears here by written permission of both the author and the publisher. I selected this article because I think it presents a fair and balanced view of the denominational rift between these two groups within our church.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you join the movement of those recognizing the failings of the Adventist church Ron!